Minimal Approach with Maximum Impact
The ProView MAP System consists of three elements: straight and beveled tubular retractors in multiple lengths, a unique 3-blade independently-controlled expandable retractor and an easy-handling percutaneous screw delivery system.
Tubular Retractors System
The Tubular Retractor System uses a step-by-step procedure to dilate the tissue concentrically for optimal viewing. A full complement of tubular retractor diameters and lengths are available to accommodate patient anatomies and surgeon needs. The inserter handle locks to the tubular retractor for complete control during insertion. The flexible arm provides variable positions, with rigidity that adjusts with a single knob. The arm can even be locked to the retractor for optimal security.
- Retractors in many configurations: flat and beveled ends, multiple lengths and diameters
- Reusable single and bifurcated fiber optic light cables for increased interoperative illumination
Expandable Retractors System
The Expandable Retractor System enables dilating of muscle and tissue without enlarging incision. Individually controlled arms and independent angulating blades allow the surgeon to focus on isolated areas with optimal flexibility and visual access. Top loading blades, available in multiple lengths, allow for blade changes without the need to remove the retractor. Additional shims for blade extension, reusable and disposable fiber optic lighting and a bilateral fitting make the system exceptionally versatile.
The ProView MAP System consists of three elements: straight and beveled tubular retractors in multiple lengths, a unique 3-blade independently-controlled expandable retractor, and an easy-handling percutaneous screw delivery system that is used in conjunction with the Firebird™ Spinal Fixation System.
- Top loading blades exchange quickly and easily
- Reusable and disposable fiber optic lighting for increased intraoperative illumination
- Shims insert easily to extend blade penetration
- Arms are individually controlled, blades feature independent angulation
Percutaneous Screw Delivery System
This system is designed to provide accurate pedicle screw placement.
- Complete control during rod delivery
- Screws lock onto head holders for secure screw engagement during implantation
A complement to any surgical procedure, the ONYX™ instrumentation set features a comprehensive set of black-coated, bayoneted instruments, specifically designed for cutting and soft tissue removal. Instruments are available in a variety of tip configurations and sizes for increased intraoperative versatility.
- Penfields, probes, and hand-held retractors increase versatility
- Black coating reduces glare and reflection at the procedure site
- Bayonet design offsets from handle to keep surgeon’s hands clear of their line-of-sight
- Silicon handles for secure grip and control
- Kerrisons, disc rongeurs, and curettes with multiple tip configurations and sizes