The PhysioStim device has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nonunion fractures.1,2 A nonunion is a fracture that has shown no visible signs of healing. For complete prescribing information, please refer to the Instruction Manual.
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. Typical prescribed treatment time is three hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
Designed for patient ease of use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing, casting or bracing
- Single-piece, cordless design allows for ease of placement and patient mobility
- The STIM onTrack™mobile app is patient-friendly and provides patients with a treatment calendar, therapy reminders, and additional educational resources.*
Why do physicians prescribe a PhysioStim device?
- High clinical success rates1-3
- PEMF signal covers 360 degrees around the fracture site5
- Ease of placement enables consistent treatment of the fracture site
- Penetrates evenly across tissue, bone, and fixation4
- STIM on Track mobile app enables physicians to remotely view patient adherence to prescribed treatments
* STIM onTrack mobile app is available as an accessory for US model devices only