fiberFUSE™ DBM is an allograft comprised of demineralized cortical bone fibers and cancellous bone and is regulated as an HCT/P. The combination of demineralized cortical bone fibers and cancellous bone provides the growth factors and matrix needed to support the natural healing process¹. MTF Biologics is the exclusive processor of fiberFUSE DBM.
- 100% bone, no carrier added
- Demineralized cortical fibers are consistently osteoinductive when assessed in an in vivo model¹
- The self-entanglement of fibers results in a putty-like handling
- Osteoconductive porous scaffold allows ingrowth of host vasculature, osteoblasts and MSCs¹
- Rapid rehydration with saline, blood and/or bone marrow aspirate
- Graft expansion when hydrated to conform to the surgical site