Orthofix is a medical device company with a lot of heart. Our teams enthusiastically contribute their time and support to various community and national organizations.
Globally CommittedOrthofix makes a difference in the lives of our patients around the world. Through the efforts of our corporate employees, distributors, our direct field sales force, and the surgeon community, our company has provided medical missions and organizations with products, resources and personnel. Some notable examples of our philanthropic work and support of medical missions in 2010 include:
- Direct Relief International and Operation Hope, in the donation of $1 million worth of spine, orthopedic and bracing products to the relief efforts in Haiti
- CURE International, also in Haiti
- Faith in Practice and Knoxville Medical Mission Foundation efforts in Guatemala
- Duke Orthopedics in Uganda
- All Together Now medical missions in China